Friday, February 23, 2018

On February 12, 2018, I went to La Torre del Oro. This tower was built as a way to monitor the entering and exiting of ships through the river and a place to guard to the gold, hence the name. Also, I learned a lot about the the first full trip around the world, which started in Sevilla!

   








On February 13th, I visited el Alcazar! The gardens and architecture were absolutely breathtaking. I also saw peacocks!









The next day, February 14th was probably one of my worst days in Sevilla yet. My bad luck did not stop all day. However, the day got better because I went out with a friend to socialize and do homework. My homestay mom made a quiche out of green onions, and I was speechless. It tasted like heaven!









Elise (left) Pooja (right)

On February 16th, we had a half-day of classes.
 My friends, Pooja and Elise, and I went out for some 
tapas en el centro (city center). I finally tried churros 
con chocolate...they were 10/10. After tapas, Pooja 
and I walked around en el centro and guess what?
 I finally found chocolate chip cookie dough 
ice cream..at a Haagn-Dasz! I was super excited to find it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

The end of my semester abroad.  These past two-three weeks have been unbelievably busy and emotional. For that reason, I will try to keep...